Thursday, July 12, 2012

It is absolutely possible that technology is much simpler than I am making it out to be, however, in between learning the nuances of each new to me technology, I am having to research about lesson plans, best practices and some other aspects of teaching that are not yet part of my previous knowledge.  It is taking me a crazy amount of time to finish the simplest tasks, but I am learning along the way, to be sure. 

On a more positive note, I am impressed with the resources available to bring educators along into utilizing the Universal Design for Learning.  I like knowing the science behind it as well.  It  really does make sense.  In following the design, it is unlikely that one wouldn't increase their ability to reach more students on varying levels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment